Wednesday, May 03, 2006

5th Tournament...Lord of the Court, March Edition, 26th Mar 2006


Tourney : Lord of the Court, March Edition
Venue : NPNG
Date : 26th Mar 2006

List of Players : Badar, Bob, Embi, Pakcik, Wafi, Wan and Yot

Only 11 teams registered. We were in the group with 3 teams..."at least 2 games, then"...

1st group game was against Ravi. We won 3-1. Scorers were Bob, Pakcik and Yot. I remember assisting Yot..hehehe...I also remember Badar deflecting a shot, which I got to, but the rebound was put in anyway...dammit.

2nd group game was against Starob. We won 3-2. They scored for us first while Pakcik scored the other 2. Badar returned the earlier favour by putting 1 past me as well. We finished as Group Champions and qualified for the quarters, along with Starob.

Quarterfinals..lawan R-10...they scored with the very first attack! A long throw by the goalkeeper reached their guy who was in front of me, and he poked it past me. It was my fault, for not coming out, but I remember shouting at Wan to come down. After that, they played defensively and we couldn't find a way through.
I was so down after that. Wafi mentioned everyone was "tergamam"...

Apparently, all 4 Group Champions lost in the quarters. The winners were MIC Subang who beat Starob..ya...ya...the team we beat in a group game. wat laaa

Summary:
So damn unlucky...1 mistake...However, we find that we like the LOTC format very much. We will definitely enter another edition in the future. Kejap jer abis....best...

Pakcik : 3 goals Bob, Yot : 1 goal
Embi : No clean sheet (again!)

hmm..should I mention Badar's own goal again? no need laa...

No comments:

Post a Comment